Welcome to our Christian Preschool in Fredericksburg, VA
(New full day pricing and reduced fees!)
Fredericksburg Christian School provides a loving Christ-centered quality academic program for 3 and 4 year olds. Our Christian preschools in Fredericksburg and Stafford, VA, provide children with an early foundation in the Word of God and impart wholesome Christian values. We introduce the children and their families to Jesus Christ and a personal relationship with Him.
Our biblically integrated curriculum is developmentally and age appropriate. The children are actively involved in the learning process, focusing on their individual needs, interests and learning styles, giving the children the opportunities to develop their individual gifts and abilities. Our theme-based instruction incorporates a hands-on approach with opportunities for child-initiated learning and creative exploration.
Locations: Fredericksburg and North Stafford
Hours of Operation: 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
Ages Accepted: 3 to 5 year olds
|Mornings - 5 day
||Mornings - 3 day
|Monday - Friday
||M, W, F
|8:00 am - 12:30 pm
||8:00 am - 12:30 pm
For your convenience, we also offer before school and after school care with the average cost per week for a 5 day program 6:30 am - 6:00 pm for only $235 per week for 36 weeks of school.
What we offer at FCS:
- Secure entry
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum
- A literacy-enriched learning environment
- Bible, Math, Reading, Art, Music, Science, Social Studies, Listening, Social, Self-Reliance, Speaking, Fine Motor, Gross Motor and Readiness Skills
- Age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds
- Field Trips & Special Events
- Grandparent's Association
- Extended Care
- Alumni Discounts
- Tax Benefits
- Can use your Flexible Spending Account
- FCS is accredited by the Virginia Council for Private Education (VCPE)
If you are not yet part of our school family but would like to learn more about our Christian preschool in Fredericksburg and Stafford, VA, please contact our Admissions Office at (540) 735-1286 or click here to RSVP for one of our Open Houses.